Wage transportation has many advantages, including the freedom to choose your projects and the ability to work from home. In addition, you will be able to benefit from the social protection of the general scheme and unemployment insurance. It is important to note that you will not have any business to manage administratively.
These are the main advantages of salary portage:
- Create your business without having to create a legal structure such as SAS, Sarl or Eurl.
- You can build and maintain your own clientele. This means you will have more control over the projects you work on and the clients you work with. In addition, you can choose to work with clients that suit your skills and experience. This can help you build a good reputation in your field.
- When you work in portage, you can focus exclusively on your work and improve your skills. It can help you grow your business and attract new customers. In addition, you can choose to specialize in a specific area, which can make you an expert in your field.
- Many lifters appreciate the flexibility that allows them to work when and where they want. It can help you balance your work and personal life. You can choose to work day or night, depending on what suits you best. You can also choose to work from home, which can save you time and money.
- You can manage your schedule in harmony with your social life. This means you can take on projects when they fit into your schedule, instead of having to work fixed hours. This flexibility can be an important advantage for people who want to balance their professional and personal lives.
- When you work as a freelancer, you can focus on your own brand.
This can help you attract new customers and build a good reputation in your field. In addition, you can choose to specialize in a particular area, which can make you a great expert in your field.
You can also create a website or social media page to showcase your work and skills. This can help potential customers learn more about you and what you can offer.
Why opt for salary portage?
Autonomous payroll allows you to outsource all or part of your administrative management. This solution has many advantages, both in terms of efficiency and cost reduction.
By entrusting your umbrella company with the management of your human and administrative resources, you will surely benefit from quality services. In addition, this type of agreement also allows you to reduce your overhead costs.
The umbrella company is in charge of payroll, benefits and compliance with labor legislation. So you can be sure that your business is in good hands.
In short, salary portage is a simple and effective way to outsource your human and administrative resource needs. This solution has many advantages in terms of cost reduction and efficiency.
What are the risks of wage transport?
As a self-employed person, you are responsible for your own social security and taxes. This means that you run the risk of being reclassified by Urssaf as an employee if it turns out that you work primarily for a client.
You also run the risk of not receiving payment on time or in full if your customer is late in paying their bills. Finally, you may have difficulty finding work if you are not registered with an agency or stand-alone management platform such as Malt or Fiverr.
Wage transportation allows the client company to operate in a secure legal environment through the use of independent subcontractors.
Because the company buys a service, you don’t have to worry about HR issues related to the employment contract.
The self-employed are exposed to the risk of Urssaf and requalification, but the specific employment contract (CDD or CDI) for the management of the self-employed in salary portage protects you from these problems.
What is your salary cap?
In the case of a self-employed person in wage portage, the minimum gross wage is 75% of the monthly ceiling of social security. The amount of the corresponding salary is € 2413.50 per full month worked.
Wage portage is a system that allows the self-employed to be remunerated for the work they do. This system has many advantages, including the fact that it allows the self-employed to pay on time. It also allows the self-employed to focus on their work, rather than worrying about administrative tasks.
Simulation of a net salary in salary portage
Here is a salary simulation in salary portage:
- You have agreed on a daily salary of € 500 with the company, for a 15-day contract. This means that you will have a total of € 7,500 (500 x 15).
- You will first need to subtract the management fee which is 8%. Thus, you will have € 6,900 (7,500 – 600).
- Then, the employer’s contributions must be deducted to obtain the gross salary. This will be € 2,277, to reach a gross salary of € 4,623.
- To finish and get your net salary, you will have to deduct the salary expenses that will be € 953. In total, the employee will receive a net salary of € 3,670.
As you can see, the net salary is quite high, thanks to the salary portage. This is one of the main advantages of salary portage. You can receive a higher salary while the company takes care of the expenses.