Whether traditional dough or extra thin, crunchy and light dough, the pizza it is one of the favorite foods of many, in addition to being an extraordinary choice to take out the chef who is brought inside and prepare a homemade version with their favorite ingredients.
MORE INFORMATION The homemade trick to reheat the pizza and not stay like gum
If so, Heivel Bedoya, executive chef at the Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center and leader of 180 Artisanal Pizza, offers the following tips for making a pizza at home.
Tricks for making pizza at home
- If you do not have a kneader at home, you must be patient when mixing the inputs by hand, as developing gluten takes time and you can only stretch the dough with the palms of your hands on a surface or on a bowl. .
- To achieve a crispier texture, when greasing the plate where we will pre-cook the dough, we can add semolina to get a much crispier base.
Tips for combining ingredients
- A classic that has no loss is the Hawaiian pizza, as salt always enhances the sweet, the combination of mozzarella cheese and English ham go very well with the sweet / sour that has the pineapple.
- Another option for making a sweet pizza would be to combine a chocolate sauce with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. That contrast of temperature shock, between hot and cold, is inevitable to enjoy, in addition to balancing the sweetness of the preparation.
- Lastly, candied or dehydrated inputs will always give a better texture and flavor to the pizza, as the flavors of the food when reduced are concentrated and are tastier. For example, for margarita pizza, dehydrated tomato rolls for 2 hours at 120 degrees Celsius, the time is prolonged, but it is worth it.
- Pizza full meat – Wheat beer: Having a pizza with meat inputs such as chorizo, meat and bacon; There is no better pairing like a wheat beer that has a light flavor that would contrast perfectly with full meat pizza.
- Pizza margherita – Sangría: The pizza margherita having as main input the tomato, would make a perfect match with a good sangria, as the sweetness of the drink would counteract the acid of the tomato.
- Pizza parmesan pizza – Vino tinto: There is no better combination of a good malbec to round out the taste of the cheese, definitely a 10.
180 Pizza Artesanal is a new restaurant born under a versatile and fast way of self-service, without leaving the quality of the ingredients and the taste. The public will find a bar where they can order their favorite pizza, pay and see how the preparation is on the spot in minutes. The menu ranges from traditional savory pizzas such as pepperoni, American, Hawaiian and margherita, among others, to a nutella pizza, tiramisu, garlic bread, focaccia and drinks.