Deep cleaning a bathroom can be an overwhelming task, but with a little organization and the right products, it can be a lot easier than you think. Here are the steps for deep cleaning your bathroom.
7 steps to thoroughly clean the bathroom
- Preparation: Before starting to clean, it is important to prepare the bathroom. Remove all objects that are on the counter, shelves and floor. If you have a shower curtain, remove it and wash it in the washing machine. Also, make sure you have the necessary products and tools on hand, such as a toilet brush, tile brush, sponges, disposable gloves, etc.
- Disinfect the toilet: This is one of the most important elements of a bathroom and requires special attention. Use a specific disinfectant cleaner for toilets and scrub the inside and outside of the toilet with a brush. Leave the product on for a few minutes before rinsing with water. Once clean and disinfected, you can add a toilet freshener.
- Cleaning the bathtub and shower: To clean the bathtub and shower, it is important to use a specific product that adheres to the dirt and removes it effortlessly. An ammonia cleaner can be a perfect choice for cleaning and disinfecting the shower. Scrub the surface with a sponge or brush and rinse with water. Don’t forget to clean the taps and the shower.
- Cleaning tiles and floors: Use an old cleaner and scrub the counters until they are completely smooth. If you have stubborn stains, leave the product on for a few minutes before scrubbing again. For the floor, you can use a floor scrubber with a neutral ph.
- Cleaning the countertop and sink: Clean the countertop with a disinfectant cleaner and scrub with a special bathroom sponge until it is free of stains and residue. Clean the toilet with the same product and scrub with a sponge until all the dirt is gone. Don’t forget to clean the faucets and mirrors.
- Ventilation: After you have cleaned all surfaces, it is important to ventilate the bathroom so that it continues completely. Open the windows and the door to let fresh air in.
- Tidy Up: Once the bathroom is completely dry, put things back in their places and make sure everything is organized.
In short, a deep cleaning of your bathroom is essential to maintain a hygienic and pleasant environment. Follow these steps and use the right products to achieve effective and efficient cleaning. Also, don’t forget to maintain a frequent cleaning routine to keep your bathroom light and fresh all the time. With a little effort and dedication, you can achieve a bright and shiny bathroom that you will use. Good Luck!