Incorporating healthy recipes into your eating plan and breaking the routine is a great idea for this summer. This will not only allow you to take care of your health, but also renew your weekly menu with delicious options that are not difficult to prepare. In this note we present 3 ideas that you can implement if you have one air fryer.
SEE ALSO | Easy picnic recipes and drinks to take to the beach
For these hot days it is best to include vegetables of different colors for various nutritional benefits, for example avocado and broccoli cannot be left out. These vegetables must cover 50% of the main dish to provide water, vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and fiber to the body.
One of the advantages of having an air fryer is that there are no limits when it comes to creating new recipes and including other vegetables such as carrots, cauliflower, onions, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, etc. Here are the recipes uploaded by Xiaomi experts who reported using the Smart Air Fryer 3.5L.
1. Avocado stuffed with egg
This delicious recipe is the most complete food like the egg and one of the best good fats like the avocado. This preparation in the Xiaomi air fryer only takes 14 minutes at 160°C.
- 2 avocados
- 4 egg yolks
- Salt and black pepper
- Chinese chives
- Cut the two avocados in half and remove the pits.
- Place the yolks on each half and sprinkle with salt, black pepper and chives.
- Select the Start option and activate the preheating (preheating) function. When the fryer reaches the perfect temperature it will beep.
- Put in the aluminum foil basket and place on top of the 4 halves of avocado with the yolks and spices, insert the basket again so that the cooking starts automatically.
- For more flavor you can sprinkle the avocados with a little soy sauce.
2. Roasted broccoli
Nothing like giving the classic fresh or sancochada vegetables a twist to get out of the routine a bit. Cooking time is 14 minutes at 180°C.
- 250 grams of broccoli
- Olive oil
- Salt, turmeric, chili powder or your favorite spices
- a lemon
- Select the Start option on your air fryer and activate the preheat (preheat) function. When it reaches the perfect temperature it will beep.
- Place the basket with the salted broccoli and the drizzle of oil. Return the basket to one meter to start cooking.
- Remove the preparation from the fryer, serve on a plate and sprinkle the broccoli with turmeric, chili powder and incorporate the lemon wedge.
3. Crispy tofu
You can use this preparation as a mid-afternoon or morning snack or incorporate them into your salads, as if they were croutons.
- 600 grams of tofu
- Salt, pepper and olive oil
- Select the Start option on your Smart Fryer and activate the preheat function. When the fryer reaches the perfect temperature it will beep.
- Cut the tofu into 2.5 cm cubes and mix it with salt, pepper and oil.
- Place the tofu in the basket of the airfryer and close it for the cooking to begin. In 24 minutes, it will be ready to enjoy.
“The Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L has more than 100 smart recipes, which make it easier for beginners to prepare delicious dishes. You just have to download the Xiaomi Home App from Google Play or App Store, link the fryer from this app, and when the fryer appears in the app, enter More Recipes and ready. In addition, you will be able, from your smartphone, you will be able to increase, schedule preparations, change modes, add time reminder and turn off up to 24 hours in advance”says Mariela Marca, Xiaomi Peru product specialist.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag.
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru