The bear cocktails simple ones never go out of style and even more so if they are prepared with vodka, a soft drink that allows you to create refreshing and low-calorie options. On a hot summer afternoon or on beach nights, a cocktail of these cannot be missed.
Luis Llanos, SKYY Vodka Brand Ambassador, shows you the perfect combinations to make the simple, something delicious with three singles recipesTake note!
1. SKYY Ginger
In case you are looking for something light, you can opt for a vodka with ginger ale.
- 1 ounce of SKYY Vodka Raspberry
- 4 ounces of ginger ale
- Grapefruit peel to decorate
- Just fill a long glass with ice cubes, add vodka and ginger ale.
- Then squeeze a grapefruit peel and place in the glass.
2. SKYY & Soda
Sweet cocktails never fail and are the favorite of many in the summer season. The result is a delicious drink with few ingredients and low in calories.
- 1 ounce of SKYY Vodka
- 4 ½ ounce of sparkling water
- In a long glass with ice cubes add all the ingredients.
- To decorate you can use raspberries and give it a little more fruity flavor.
3. SKYY tonic
If you are a lover of the most acidic flavors, we recommend this option with a vodka infused with lemon that will give the cocktail a citrus flavor but refreshing at the same time.
- 1 ounce of SKYY Vodka Citrus
- 4 ½ ounce of tonic water
- Lemon slice
- All you have to do is mix the vodka infused with tonic water to properly balance the flavors in a long glass full of water.
- To decorate, use a slice of lemon or lime and you’re done.