The hot season continues strongly in the coming weeks and, nothing better than enjoying a good cocktail outdoors, even better if we are at the beach, swimming pool, garden or terrace of our house. If what you are looking for is a different and refreshing alternative, sparkling cocktails are for you, even better when you are recipes they are not complicated.
SEE ALSO | Refreshing cocktails to enjoy at your beach house
In this note we share with you some simple and easy options to prepare thanks to the Riccadonna experts that are ideally combined with seasonal fruits.
1. Pink woman
This trendy rosé cocktail is characterized by being fresh and sweet.
- Riccadonna in its Moscato Rosé variety
- Pink Soda (Mr. Perkins)
- Sliced strawberries
- Place plenty of crushed ice next to strawberry wheels inside the glass. Immediately add the sparkling wine at fried temperature until half.
- Finally, we add cold Pink Soda to complete the glass and, to give it a touch of flavor, we place three raspberries on top of the ice. Now, enjoy!
2. Apple Donna
The secret to obtaining the perfect Apple Donna, a citrusy refreshing cocktail, lies in the freshness of the ingredients.
- Riccadonna in its Prosecco variety
- apple juice
- Red and green apples cut into rounds and squares
- Pear cut into squares
- To make it, we place plenty of crushed ice next to red and green apple wheels in the shape of a half moon inside the glass.
- Afterwards, we add cold apple juice half way, and complete the other part with the sparkling wine. Before serving, don’t forget to add small squares of red and green apple, as well as pieces of pear for decoration. You are ready!
3. Kir Donna
Its unmistakable ruby color together with its fresh and sweet flavor is this perfect cocktail for moments as a couple.
- Riccadonna Ruby
- Cranberry juice
- Blueberries, orange, pineapple, blackberries
- To prepare it, we must first place a leg of blueberries in the glass, followed by plenty of crushed ice. Once this first step is completed, add half of cranberry juice and another half of sparkling wine, both at chilled temperature.
- To finish, add half an orange slice and pineapple cut into very small squares, as well as 3 blackberries to spice up the presentation. To share!
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru