One of the best ways to celebrate the day of Valentine’s day exquisite cocktails are served at home. And what’s better than made with Peru’s most representative drink: pisco.
That is why the Pisco Museum share with MAG three recipes that we can prepare for the day of Love and Friendship. Some of the drinks contain macerados that the Museum works in an artisanal way. Below are the cocktail recipes for February 14.
COCKTAILS FOR VALENTINE’S SAINT
Enrique Marcelo Hermoza Vergarahead bar in the Pisco Museum, presents us with a list of three super original and practical cocktails to make to toast San Valentín’s Day. Each of the recipes which you will see below in MAG it has been prepared with pisco. So get to work!
- 2 1/2 oz of Torontel pisco
- 1 oz gum syrup
- 1 1/2 oz mango juice
- Dash of lemon juice
- 1 1/2 oz passion fruit juice
- Add the pre-mix by adding 5 ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds, serve and decorate.
- In the case of making the cocktail in a blender, add only 3 ice cubes and process the mixture.
- 1 bluefin tuna
- ½ oz Gummy Syrup
- Dash passion fruit juice
- ½ oz orange juice
- 1 ½ oz pineapple juice
- 4 oz macerated ayrampo
- ½ oz coconut rum
- Short dash of egg white
- Shake for 30 seconds, serve in a double-strain martini glass
- To decorate we use a rose petal with some sprinkles on top.
3. SOMETHING WITH YOU
- 1 ½ oz of strawberry puree
- 1 ounce macerated kion
- 6 oz Ginger Ale
- Drops of classic bitters
- In the glass we add lemon juice, strawberry maceration from the Pisco Museum, kion maceration from the Pisco Museum, drops of classic bitters, stir.
- Add ice until the glass is full and complete with Ginger Ale.
- Decorate with a lemon slice and dehydrated fess.