- This list we share with delicious recipes will help you surprise your guests and enjoy the summer this July 4, United States Independence Day.
- 3 Easy Recipes to Celebrate on July 4th as a Family in the US
The most important party in the country led by Joe Biden is just around the corner. It is July 4th United States Independence Day is celebrated and, as is tradition, there are dishes and cocktails that can not be missed at the table of every American to celebrate with your partner, family, friends or under fireworks. Here we tell you the drinks you can prepare if you are on American soil or live in another country, but your roots deserve to be celebrated. Take note of these recipes.
Most citizens turn on the grill, get ready for a field day, have an outdoor party with a barbecue or enjoy at home with the family. This is where burgers, spicy chicken wings (Buffalo wings), crispy fried chicken, hot dogs or apple pies occupy the first places of preference when eating.
Because this date falls at the peak of summer in the US, refreshing cocktails will be a great choice. Take note of these recipes.
What cocktails to prepare on July 4th
In this note we share some recipes to celebrate the whole day of American Independence.
1. Mexican Negroni
- 1 oz White Tequila Earth Volcano (or similar)
- 1 oz ml of Campari
- 1 oz ml of sweet vermouth
- Place all ingredients in a beaker to mix. Add it and integrate well.
- Leave it in the glass until it is well frozen.
- Fill a clean glass of whiskey with fresh ice. Using a strainer type Julep (optional) serve the drink.
- From People in Spanish they advise to adorn with a slice of orange or grapefruit.
2. Perfect Dove
- 1.5 oz Rest Pattern (or similar)
- 3 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- 5 oz of agave honey (1: 1)
- 5 oz fresh green lemon juice
- 1 oz of mineral water
- Salt for the edge of the glass
- A slice of grapefruit to garnish
- Combine ingredients except mineral water in a shaker with ice and stir well.
- Strain and serve in a glass tom collins with the frosted edge with sugar.
- Add a splash of mineral water and garnish with the slice of grapefruit.
3. Cold fashion
- 1 ounce of American Whiskey of your choice
- 1 ounce of Mr. Black Cold Brew coffee liqueur
- 2 pinches of bitter orange
- Stir all ingredients into a shaker.
- Serve in a glass with plenty of ice.
- Garnish with a slice or orange peel.
4. Sunset Rosé
- 3 oz Rosé Whispering Angel (or similar)
- 1.5 oz of Belvedere Vodka (or similar)
- 5 oz lemon juice
- 25 oz of water with honey
- 3 blackberries
- Mint sprig to garnish
Place the blackberries in a shaker and mash them. Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker with ice except the rosé wine and shake well. Strain into a glass with fresh ice. Add a splash of pink wine and garnish with mint.
5. Aperol Spritz
- Mineral water
- Slice of orange
- Place ice in a glass balloon.
- Combine the three parts Cinzano Processo with 2 parts Aperol and add one part mineral water.
- Shake lightly and decorate with grapefruit.
Follow us on our social networks: