One of the emblematic stews of Peruvian gastronomy is the cebiche de pescado, which can be prepared with a wide variety of fillets, as is the case of the charela, a relative of the corvina, and which is characterized by its white flesh and with lots of nutrients. You are a perfectly balanced and exquisite spicy dish and here we share the recipe by Marriott International chefs in the Caribbean and Latin America, who celebrated International Spicy Food Day on January 16th.
- 180 gr charela fish
- 2 g of coriander
- 8 pcs Lemon
- 5 gr chili lime
- 80 gr of sweet potato
- 50 gr of sancotxada chocolate
- 50 g of fried chulpi corn
- 40 gr of red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Yes limousine
- Cut the fish into small pieces, season with salt, pepper, cilantro, limes and rub a small piece of limes in the bowl.
- Add a received and mixed lemon juice to integrate all the flavors.
- Remove the fish from its juice so that it does not overcook.
- In a deep dish put three wheels of sweet potato, chopped julienned onion in the center of the dish, on top put the juicy fish without juice, on the sides put the corn and the field.
- Garnish with lemon balm wheels and coriander leaves. Serve the ceviche juice in a jar to pour at meal time.
“Marriott International has the privilege of having many talented chefs on our teams and we are excited to share their flavors with the world. These chefs have inspired us to create the Marriott Bonvoy Flavors campaign and we look forward to attracting everyone’s interest to try new and delicious dishes. ”, said Diana Plazas-Trowbridge, Director of Sales and Marketing at Marriott International in the Caribbean and Latin America. In this link you can find recipes for cooking wherever you are.