- Oriental flavors should not be celebrated on National Ceviche Day with a proposal of nikkei ceviche.
- Kelly Clarkson and her reaction to trying Peruvian ceviche for the first time
If there is one dish that is emblematic of Peru and that nationals and tourists cannot avoid trying it is ceviche. The mixture of fish, lemon, onion and red pepper is a favorite of many, which is why it has its own celebration every June 28th. For this National Ceviche Day the festivities all over the house, here we leave you recipe to do so with a nikkei touch.
The proposal comes from the hand of chef Daniel Chang Matsusaka, of Hilton Garden Inn Lima Miraflores, who presents the proposal with oriental flavors. If you dare to get down to work to surprise your family, the expert also provided some tricks to make it delicious:
- Count on fresh fish
- Use good quality soy sauce
- Balance the salty taste of the soy sauce well
- Add kiuri or avocado to give freshness to the dish
- Serve the two colors of avocado, deep green and yellow green.
- Do not abuse sesame oil
- White fish or blue meat fish can be used. It helps to better concentrate the flavors.
- Balance the strong flavors of the blue fish with the soy sauce
- Use the aroma of what
- Mix acevichada sauce with ponzu sauce to get a good taste in the fish.
Nikkei ceviche recipe
- 400 gr. of fresh tuna loin
- 1 dcl. of ponzu sauce
- 2 tablespoons pickled mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 50 gr. of glazed sweet potato
- 50 gr. of crispy sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted white sesame
- 1 tablespoon toasted black sesame
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 50 gr. of avocado
- 50 gr. of limo pepper cut into julienne
- Take the tuna loin and with a well-sharpened fillet knife cut the fish into cubes.
- Add the ponzu sauce and let stand for 3 minutes.
- Add the lemon pepper, coriander and finally the mayonnaise acevichada with tiger lettuce. Mix carefully, rectify the salt.
- To serve, place the marinated fish on the plate. Then add avocado cubes on top, iced sweet potato and chop on the sides.
- Finally bathe everything with a mixture of ponzu sauce and acevichada.
- Decorate the avocado with crispy sweet potato and drops of sesame oil.
Follow us on our social networks: