Whether for breakfast, brunch, tea time or lunch, there are recipes that are special and easy to prepare to surprise mom in the Mother’s Day. If you still don’t know what to cook or what dish to create to make this date even more meaningful, here’s a great option for you. This is a delicious artisanal bread with nuts that you can enjoy as a family with a hot infusion or a welcome coffee.
MORE INFORMATION Mother’s Day: 3 simple and easy dessert recipes to prepare at home
This Sunday, May 8, get your hands on the dough and be encouraged to make this recipe that is part of a free recipe, which you can download hereand in which you will find seven delicious options thanks to Puratos.
- 225 gr. of unprepared flour
- 2 tbsp. Corn flour
- 150 gr. Easy sweet panels
- 20 gr. yeast
- 4 eggs
- A pinch of salt
- 100 gr of sugar or 30 gr. Honey
- 150 ml. Olive oil
- 200 gr. of natural yogurt
- 70 gr. Ruby passes
- 70 gr. Black steps
- 80 gr. Chopped wedding
- 50 gr. Dehydrated cranberries
- 50 gr. Dried figs
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks, add a pinch of salt and beat until they reach the snow point. Add egg yolks and sugar or honey. Beat again until creamy. Incorporate oil and yogurt, both types of flour: unprepared and corn, Easy breads and yeast.
- Mix a number of nuts in the mixture.
- Pour the preparation into a model and place the rest of the nuts on the surface and sink them slightly.
- Bake at 180º for about 40 minutes depending on the type of oven.