Do you have everything ready for this date? This Sunday, May 8, is the Mother’s Day, which is a date well commemorated in countries such as Peru, the United States and Colombia. In the face of this, many gift options seek to make their mothers happy or to give them a special moment as an increase in their daily effort and struggle. Take note of how to fatten Mom on her day with these dessert recipes.
MORE | Cheesecake recipe with chocolate and cream cookies
For this special day, what better alternative than to prepare something that mom likes and above all, that she will enjoy. Daniel Punchin, head teacher at the Le Cordon Bleu Institute, shares four recipes easy and delicious to fatten mom on her day and share an unforgettable moment.
1. RED VELVET CUPCAKES RECIPE
Red velvet cupcake ingredients:
- 170 g of flour
- 12 g of cocoa
- 2 g of salt
- 150 g of sugar
- 180 g of vegetable oil
- 1 or
- ½ cdta of red or intense red odor on ice
- 2.5 ml vanilla essence
- 120 ml of milk
- Half a lemon juice
- 3 g of baking soda
- 5 ml of white vinegar
- Beat the sugar with the oil until well combined. Add the eggs and coloring, continue beating until smooth.
- Add the flour, cocoa, salt, vanilla essence alternating with the milk mixed with the lemon juice.
- Finally add the baking soda mixed with the white vinegar.
- Fill the molds with greased edges and No. 7 pyrotechnics up to 2/3 of the capacity of the pyrotechnics.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes. Cool on grids.
Cheese topping Ingredients:
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 170 g of cream cheese
- 230 g powdered sugar
- 2 ml vanilla essence
- Burn the butter with a whisk separately.
- Burn the cheese well in the same way. Mix with preparations with gentle movements.
- Add the vanilla and finally the powdered sugar. Keep refrigerated.
- 25 g of silver pearls
- 15 pyrotechnics No. 7 white
- Place a portion of the cheese icing on the cupcake surface and garnish with toasted coconut on top.
2. RASPBERRY MACARRON RECIPE
- 0.125 kg TPT almond (50% almonds, 50% powdered sugar)
- 0.050 kg of egg whites
- 0.050 kg of powdered sugar
- 0.013 kg of sugar
- 0.375 kg of raspberries
- 0.015 kg of kirsch
- 0.260 kg of sugar
- Juice of a lemon
- Mix the almond TPT with the powdered sugar
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add the sugar, beat until firm
- Stir over Silpat ™, bake, cool and beat with raspberry jam.
- For the raspberry jam, place all the ingredients in a thick-bottomed pot. Stir a little and cook over low heat for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and use.
3. KEY LIME PIE RECIPE
Ingredients crispy crust
- 0.120 kg of vanilla biscuit
- ½ cdta of cinnamon powder
- 0.030 kg of white sugar
- 0.045 kg of melted unsalted butter
- Process the cookies almost to powder.
- Mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Compact on the bottom and edges of a cake pattern.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 0.400 kg of condensed milk
- 0.075 kg of lemon juice
- 0.080 kg of yolks
- 1 lemon zest
- Mix the ingredients and proceed to fill in the cake model.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Let cool and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cover with meringue cover with flower-shaped curly nozzle.
- 0.120 kg of egg whites
- ¼ cdta of cream of tartar
- 0.240 kg of powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ vanilla essence cdta.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff with the cream of tartar.
- Add powdered sugar. Beat until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Proceed to put the cover on the cake.
- Keep refrigerated.