This Sunday, May 8 is not a weekend any prick in Peru, the United States, Colombia and other countries in the region is celebrated on Mother’s Day, a date that pays homage to the most special woman in the lives of many and who deserves various attention. If for this 2022 you not only want to surprise with a gift, but also show that you are learning to cook, here we leave you with the best option of luxury menu.
Without having to go to a local, you can get down to work and apply them recipes that the chefs of three major restaurants in Lima share with us to create a delicious lunch and pairing options to toast with mom on her day.
1. ENTRY: Oriental Ceviche “Ache Cocina Nikkei” – Atamae Rangel Sime
- 20 g of oysters
- 70 gr of classic tiradit
- 03 gr ground garlic
- 03 g of sesame oil
- 15 gr of sillau
- 100 g of sliced pulp
- 200 gr diced tuna
- 100 gr prawns in pieces
- To prepare the tiger milk all the ingredients are mixed.
- Cook the octopus until tender and cut into slices.
- Peeled prawns are blanched in boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- Then place the tuna cubes, sliced prawns and sliced octopus in a bowl and pour in the tiger milk.
Pairing: A fresh white wine, with good acidity and medium body is ideal for mixing ingredients and intense profile sauce such as Albariño, Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay as the 120 Santa Rita Chardonnay Reserva Especial. Serve at 8 to 10 ° C. Perfect harmony!
2. SECOND: Neapolitan veal in the Neapolitan “LA CABRERA PERÚ” – Chef Dessy Salinas
- 200 g of veal buttocks
- 80 g of eggs
- 5 g of Creole parsley
- Sea salt
- White pepper
- 30 ml fresh milk
- 110 g of bread
- 80 g of flour
- 20 g of English ham
- 100 g of edam cheese
- 40 g of tomato
- 5 g of basil pesto
- We make a marinade with eggs, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper and a drizzle of milk. We spread (crush) the steak. Let marinate for 12 hours. Finally we make an English breading (egg, flour, panko). We fry in plenty of oil.
- Emplatat: Place the Milanese on a plate, then add the English ham on top of the edam cheese. Bake at 180 ° C for 20 seconds. On a plate we present the Milanese, place the skinless tomato and finish with a line of basil pesto.
Pairing: A classic Argentine dish with spices and a high percentage of fat calls for a wine with great aromatic support and wide or neutral flavors such as a good glass of sparkling wine, a sensual rosé or better yet a versatile blend dye like Doña Paula Estate Black Edition with 60% Malbec, 37% Cabernet Sauvignon and 3% Petit Verdot. Serve at 14 to 16 ° C.
3. DESSERT: I sigh at the lime “THE CORNER YOU DON’T KNOW” – Chef Elena Izquierdo
- 1 jar of Evaporated milk
- 1 jar of condensed milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Oporto type wine
- In a thick-bottomed pot place the 2 jars of lettuce and cinnamon. Stir both milks well and bring to the heat, stirring constantly. Cook until you see the bottom of the pot, once ready, lower the heat completely.
- Lightly beat the yolks and add to the mixture without stopping to stir, this should be done very quickly and raise to medium heat without stopping to stir until the whole mixture is even.
- Pour the mixture into a pyrex; passing it through a sieve before any fiber of the egg has remained in the mixture. It can be put in glasses if you wish; let cool.
- For the meringue, bring the cup of sugar and the port-type wine to a fire to form a syrup. When ready, beat the 2 egg whites until stiff, and add the honey in the form of a thread, always beating. Turn off the blender.
- When the meringue is thick and the peaks can form, place it in a sleeve and cover the base of the dish according to how you want to decorate. Serve by sprinkling cinnamon powder.
Pairing: To top off a deluxe three-course menu, a sublime dessert like lime sigh is recommended a pure distillate served as our flagship drink. A quality pisco like Tabernero Mosto Verde Tres Cepas, which I recommend serving at 8 ° C.