There are times when you buy more vegetables than you usually eat or you forget that you left a zucchini or a few slices of spinach. While the days of their appearance and consistency are not perfect for making a salad, they can be used in other delicious and nutritious. recipes. Here we leave you with a great idea to take advantage of everything you have saved and not waste anything.
SEE ALSO | The infusion that a tiktoker prepares to reconcile sleep in 10 minutes
When finished cooking many vegetables or ingredients end up being discarded incorrectly. Given this, Maca Wellness, a nutritionist and ambassador for Metro, teaches how to cook with everything to recover and transform what you might think is lost. Take note of this recipe based on vegetables and egg:
- Chopped vegetables (spinach stalks, peppercorns or zucchini)
- 2 eggs
- Cheese of your choice
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- A pinch of oregano
- Place the vegetables in a frying pan with a little water until it starts to boil. Eliminator constantly.
- Once ready, remove the water. Add salt and olive oil to the herbs.
- Then sauté the seasoned mixture.
- Pour the whole raw eggs into the pan and mix. Then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on a plate the desired amount, add a little oregano and enjoy!
In order to reduce and prevent food loss in households, Metro launched its new education program called “Kitchen with everything”. The part of responsible consumption is to make the most of everything that offers the freshness of the products and do not want those that can still be included in recipes. Some ideas are available in your Social Networks.