Those who live alone and do not have much time to cook are always looking for delicious and easy to prepare recipes, something that also happens to many housewives who divide their time between various household chores. For your exquisite sea lunch and it doesn’t take you many minutes in front of the pots, noodles are always a great solution.
This time we will show you the recipe of rich noodles in tomato sauce with tuna and Chinese onions, ideal for eating during the day or during dinner. The preparation comes thanks to the experts of Fideos Espiga de Oro, one of the 13 products that are part of “Marques a tu lado”, Alicorp’s initiative to support Peruvian families with quality products at affordable prices.
- 500 grams of Golden Spike Noodles
- 80 grams of tuna
- 50 grams of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons (30 milliliters) liquefied tomatoes
- 3 teaspoons margarine (12 grams)
- 1 clove (2 grams)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano (8 grams)
- 2 slices of Chinese onion (240 grams)
- Cook the noodles as indicated on the packaging and reserve.
- In a saucepan, prepare a dressing with margarine and chopped garlic. When it has taken on a golden color, add the tablespoons of liquefied tomatoes and tuna.
- Stir constantly until a paste forms. To flavor, add the oregano.
- Serve this sauce over the noodles and finally sprinkle with chopped Chinese onions and Parmesan cheese.