A dessert is a good ally for a cold afternoon with a coffee or to sweeten the children while they are at home. If your weekend plan involved enjoying an animated movie after lunch, this delicacy will become your favorite not only because of its taste, but because it’s easy to do. This is the Oreo chocolate mousse and galletas or also called Oreo choco mousse. Here we leave it for you recipe and everything you need.
These cups are composed of layers of chocolate mousse and crushed cookies, something very simple to prepare in the company of the little ones.
- 500 grams of Small Oreo cookie pieces.
- 400 grams of white chocolate
- 100 grams of butter
- 300 cc. of chilled creme de leche
- 60 grams impalpable sugar or sugar flower
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Beat the cold leche cream together with the powdered sugar until you get a chantilly cream.
- Melt the white chocolate together with the butter and the stirrer in the microwave or in a double boiler. Add the whipped cream and vanilla essence, incorporating gently and with involved movements.
- Assemble the dessert in glasses or glass cups or, in a transparent container, interspersed with layers of small Oreo cookie pieces, and Blanco chocolate mousse. Finish with cookie patches on top.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours and enjoy.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru