The brownie it is one of the universal desserts and that many enjoy alone, accompanied by a scoop of ice cream, with chantilly cream, among other combinations. Thanks to its versatility, it can also be combined with other ingredients and one of them is whiskey. This alcoholic drink gives it a different flavor without becoming invasive and completely changing its taste. For this November 11th, celebrate the Brownie Dayhere we leave you a new recipe by Víctor Tarazona, creative pastry chef and founder of Sugarlab.
- 150 gr unsalted butter
- 230 gr of belcolade 55% chocolate
- 220 gr sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 gr of flour
- 45 grams of cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 150 gr of chopped 55% chocolate belcolade
- 60 grams of whiskey
- Put the chocolate and butter in a bowl. Place the preparation in the microwave at medium temperature so that it melts.
- Once melted with a balloon whisk, incorporate sugar and integrate then add the other ingredients one by one.
- After that, Jack Daniel’s whiskey and chopped belcolade chocolate are added. Mix very well.
- Finally, add everything to a greased pan (paella) and bake for 30 minutes at 175°.
How to prepare ice cream to accompany the brownie?
- 600 gr of milk cream
- 1 can (397 gr) condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 100 gr strawberries (optional)
- Beat the milk cream at medium speed, once it has thickened, incorporate the condensed milk and vanilla essence in an enveloping form, helping us with a rubber spatula.
- As a final step, add the chopped strawberries to accompany.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru