At Christmas Eve dinner, the most traditional thing is to have baked turkey, suckling pig and garnishes such as Arabic rice, salads or mashed potatoes; however, there are many families who also welcome the sweet options and we are not just talking about hot chocolate or panetón. For this Christmas the table also looks like a post, you can opt for a healthy alternative.
In recent months, the consumption of cream nuts has become popular not only among those who are on a diet or sleep fitness, but also among those who are concerned about eating nutritious foods.
These Christmas days a dessert always goes well and what better if you can enjoy it without guilt and have it as an alternative to change the traditional panetón. Feel free to prepare this mini peanut butter cake and surprise your guests at Christmas Eve dinner. The recipe comes to the attention of nut & me specialists.
- 2 cups extra fine almond flour
- 3 eggs
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter
- ¼ milk cream,
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup sweetener
- Preheat oven to 180 C °.
- In a bowl mix or beat all ingredients very well until the dough is soft and creamy.
- Grease mini molds and fill 3/4 parts of the mold with dough (you can also be in a cupcake mold)
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the stick is dry. Sprinkle with powdered sweetener and enjoy this Christmas.
Nut & me highlights the benefits of nut creams, which are ideal for following a healthy diet: they are all vegan and do not contain salt, GMOs (genetically modified organisms), added sugars, added preservatives or additives. They are perfect for those who care for or follow a plant-based food model, in which products of plant origin predominate (without the need to be 100% vegetarian). In addition, they are very versatile: they can be added as a protein supplement to a smoothie or yogurt, as a topping in a large fruit bowl or as an ingredient in a homemade cake.