New cryptocurrencies are released every year. This is an encouraging trend. The main problem is that blockchain start-ups are finding it increasingly difficult to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
Unfortunately, many cryptocurrency companies fail simply because they don’t know how to properly market their products.
This is why many companies hire marketing agencies to promote their cryptocurrency initiatives. Today we will look at the basics of bitcoin marketing and how to avoid the most common pitfalls.
Tell the people you want to reach.
One of the most important things to keep in mind when promoting any crypto product is to keep it simple. Cryptocurrencies are not “something new” to you. However, this is still a “novelty” for many.
If you want your cryptocurrency project to succeed, you need to find a way to educate your target audience about blockchain technology:
- Make educational videos and put them on YouTube or your website.
- Create informative audio podcasts.
- Create tutorials and infographics.
The key is to describe complex concepts in simple terms. Avoid using jargon.
Use cryptographic terms sparingly. Use language that secondary school students can understand.
In fact, you have to put yourself in the role of a “host”. To help users master the basics of the bitcoin market in a short time and encourage them to start trading cryptocurrencies.
Focus on building a strong social media network.
Facebook, Twitter and Reddit have helped promote bitcoin. If you want to get your crypto product noticed, you need to use social media to promote it.
You can build a community around your product by creating great content on social media.
You can inspire users interested in blockchain technology to become cryptocurrency users.
Twitter is currently considered by experts to be an important social media platform for the cryptocurrency community.
On the other hand, platforms like Telegram, Reddit, Slack and Discord have managed to create strong communities.
And YouTube? It is an ideal social medium for sharing video content and interacting with people who are not familiar with blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
We would like to emphasize that social networks are more than a platform for sharing content. It is a place where you can interact with your target audience and build long-term relationships.
People will support your Bitcoin project if you respond to comments, direct messages, questions and engage in meaningful conversations.
Collaborating with cryptocurrency influencers is a good idea.
To promote your cryptocurrency idea, you need to work with an influencer. You need to contact someone who is considered an authority on the subject and is willing to work with blockchain startups.
You can arrange conversations with influencers to produce material for your blog or social media accounts. You can also invite influencers to promote the piece on their blogs and social networks.
Due to social media restrictions, influencers cannot openly promote tokens or give investment advice. They can only talk about the technology, features or business plan of the project to generate interest.
Build a successful website.
If your website is not performing well, your cryptocurrency marketing efforts are doomed. If you want to attract a large audience and increase conversions, you should build your website with the following tips:
- Try to keep it simple. Try to keep your website simple.
- Pay special attention to typography and readability. Use commercial fonts instead of fancy or artistic fonts.
- Choose your color palette wisely. “Garlands” should be avoided. The most suitable colors for cryptocurrency sites are white, black, blue and yellow.
- Make sure your website doesn’t look shoddy. Isn’t the goal of your cryptocurrency project to make money? If you want to attract more users, choose a web design that looks expensive.
- Choose a fully customizable template. Make sure mobile users can navigate your website smoothly.
- Make your bitcoin website accessible to people in your area. If you want to attract foreign investment, make your product easy to use for non-English speakers.
Create an SEO friendly cryptocurrency website.
Not only should your bitcoin website look good, but it should also be optimized for search engines. Otherwise, you will never appear at the top of Google search results. Here are five steps to improve your website’s visibility on Google:
- Harness the power of keywords. Use free tools like Ubersuggest and Keyword Explorer to find keywords related to your blockchain business that have low competition and generate a lot of traffic.
Choose long-tail keywords and integrate them naturally into your article.
- Make sure the links are correct (internal and external links). Write guest posts on reputable bitcoin blogs and publish infographics to get quality backlinks and organic links.
- Fill your website with useful and easy-to-understand information. Make sure the text you share is grammatically correct.
- Page elements must be optimized. Make sure your page titles, tags, and meta descriptions are correct. They should include images, lists, and internal and external links.
You cannot create a bitcoin marketing campaign overnight. You need time to research your target market, create quality content, and build a website that works.
So be patient and committed to your goals and work towards them. In the end, all your marketing efforts will be rewarded with the success of your bitcoin fundraising campaign.
Also look for the best crypto ETFs
So much for saying right off the bat, if you want to be able to make payments for your cryptocurrency marketing campaign, so much for saying that you need to surround yourself with the best! And because of this, it necessarily involves a choice at the level of the famous ETFs that you may have heard about if you are interested in this topic near or far. As you can imagine, especially with certain trends coming and going in ETFs, it can be very difficult to know where to turn…
Fortunately, it’s clear that some websites have simply decided to take the lead, opting to provide you with the best possible solutions for best crypto ETFs. For example, by checking out the article titled Comparative: Top 10 Crypto ETFs, you shouldn’t be at the end of your surprises! In fact, as the title of the article clearly indicates, you can simply take advantage of it to find what some consider to be the best crypto ETFs of the moment – it would be a shame not to take advantage of it if you can. . !