- Father-size and original phrases for Father’s Day: Greetings to send to Dad
- Father’s Day: How to Prepare a Luxurious Lunch Menu at Home
This Sunday, June 19, is celebrated Father’s Day in several countries like Peru, the United States, Mexico, Colombia, among others. While it is traditional to gather at home for breakfast or lunch with the person who tells us life or who accompanied us on our way, this weekend date can also be used to prepare pickets and cocktails or open a good beer and spend a fun afternoon talking and recording family anecdotes.
If you want to enjoy a different way, from Mag we share some recipes that you will need a bartender.
Father’s Day cocktails
1. Red fruit sour
Luis Castro, Jack Daniel’s Brand Ambassador, explains that this cocktail allows you to enjoy the aromas and intense flavor of whiskey. Encourage yourself to prepare it.
- 2.5 oz of Jack Daniel’s No. 7
- 1 oz red fruit syrup
- ¾ oz of lemon juice
- ¼ oz of egg white
- First, place all the ingredients in a shaker and then gently shake it from side to side.
- Add a couple of ice cubes to the shaker and shake again.
- Finally, serve in a glass and add a raspberry with blackberries as a garnish.
2. Cocktail Boulevard
This cocktail allows you to enjoy the particular flavors of whiskey, campari and vermouth. It may be Dad’s favorite for this Sunday.
- 1 oz of Jack Daniel’s No. 7
- 3/4 Campari
- 3/4 Red Vermouth
- Orange peel
- Cool an Old Fashioned glass or short glass with ice in the refrigerator.
- Then pour the liquid ingredients into a mixing bowl, add ice and stir for about 20 seconds until all flavors are integrated.
- Then remove the ice from the short glass and any excess water left on the base.
- Add new ice and serve the mixture. Finally, decorate with orange peel.
3. Jack Ginger
If Dad likes new experiences, Jack Ginger may be his favorite. The citrus aromas contained in its preparation will provide that refreshing sensation that you love so much. Take a step-by-step note:
- 2 oz of Jack Daniel’s No. 7
- ½ oz Creole Lemon Juice
- 4 oz Ginger Ale Britvic
- 1 slice of lemon and 1 rosemary
- In a longdrink or long glass place ice cubes until they reach the top.
- Then add the whiskey, lemon juice and top with ginger ale.
- Quickly stir with a long spoon gently so as not to lose the bubbles and finally decorate with a lemon wheel and a sprig of rosemary, which should lightly light to flavor.
Beer and piqueos for dad
- For fresco lovers: Speaking of refreshing snacks, the seafood options are lettered and fresh, ideal to be accompanied by the taste of a Belgian Stella Artois beer. Salmon tartare is the perfect picket to start sharing a special moment with Dad. In addition to having an amazing and addictive flavor, it is a super easy dish to make. Who hasn’t enjoyed a sea bite with a beer in hand? Especially with a lager beer that balances the flavors and enhances the taste of the food without dominating the dish.
- If you love to bite: a good plan to share with the family and not have to work anymore this Sunday the 19th, a table of cheeses and cold cuts is set up. Also, we all know that a good conversation with rich peaks always starts with a beer. Your table will look amazing and it is a super practical, creative and varied alternative for everyone at home. Certain cheeses such as gouda and cheddar are perfect to accompany this drink, as it not only cleanses the palate with well-balanced hop flavors, but also the sweeter malt highlights the magnificent flavors of the cheese.
- Barbecue wings: a classic in family gatherings and a favorite of children and adults alitas. The best thing is that they go great with any kind of sauce and there is variety to choose from: spicy, smoked BBQ, with oriental or Creole flavor and even marinated with honey mustard. And what better way than to take advantage of this opportunity to start the meeting by enjoying the good food on the grill with the taste of beer.
- Cheese balls: this mince takes you out of trouble, as well as being delicious and easy to prepare, it has a thousand versions and you can add the ingredients you like best. These cheese balls can be mixed with cranberries and pistachios or if you love sweet flavors, add caramelized onions and bacon. All you have to do is mix the cream cheese with your favorite ingredients, give it the shape you want and place it on it so that it takes on consistency. Ready! Serve with some toast or the cookies you like best and accompany it with a good iced drink. You’re going to shine!
- Pizzas and toast: Who’s not a fan of pizza? This Italian dish is a favorite of Peruvians, it is easy, fun and cheap to prepare. It is ideal as an aperitif to share with family or friends. He also knows that the European flavor of a Stella Artois makes a perfect match with this type of snack. You can now find Belgian beer in Backus e-commerce: TaDa.
Follow us on our social networks: