The food, the salad, the dessert, it seems that we already have everything in mind for dinner Christmas y New Year. Without embargo, we cannot neglect something fundamental: the cocktails. Either to give the initial toast or to make after dinner, there is no doubt that a good drink will be the perfect excuse to accompany these stories and anecdotes together with our loved ones and friends.
COCKTAILS FOR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR
Enrique Marcelo Hermoza Vergarahead bar in the Pisco Museum, we present a list of 3 super original and practical cocktails to make to toast at Christmas and New Year. Each of the recipes that you will see below has been prepared with pisco. So there is no other choice but to get to work.
- Ingredients: 2 1/2 oz Torontel pisco, 1 oz gum syrup, 1 1/2 oz mango juice, dash of lemon juice and 1 1/2 oz passion fruit juice.
- Preparation: Add the pre-mix by adding 5 ice cubes in a cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds, serve and decorate. In the case of making the cocktail in a blender, add only 3 ice cubes and process the mixture.
- Ingredients: 2 oz pisco torontel, ½ oz apple liqueur, ½ oz gum syrup, 2 oz passion fruit juice and 6-8 basil leaves.
- Preparation: Add some morning glory leaves with the gum syrup in the glass, press the leaves with the help of a mortar to awaken their aroma and flavor. Then add the pisco, the torontel game, maracuyá and apple liqueur, homogenize the mixture with the help of a spoon. Add plenty of ice. To decorate, we use 2 alba leaves, we activate their aroma with a small blow and rub gently on the edge of the glass, for the last we place on top of the cocktail as a decoration.
3. PATRIMONIO TWO HUNDREDS
- Ingredients: 2 oz Pisco Patrimonio, 1 oz Aperol, 1 1/2 oz pineapple syrup, 1/2 oz strawberry vinegar, 1/2 oz Criollo lemon, 1/2 oz passion fruit and 4 und strawberries.
- Preparation: Mash the strawberries in a shaker. With the Pisco and the Aperol, measure the other ingredients in the shaker and shake vigorously for 40 seconds, serve in a 12-eleven glass making a double strain.
- Decoration: Dehydrated orange and sprout of hierba buena.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru