At the end of 2022 there are many reasons to celebrate with our family and friends, toast with delicious cocktails and enjoy a wide variety of dishes that will be part of the New Year’s Eve dinner. And Año Nuevo is a great time to uncork one bottle of sparkling wine or champagne; but also to prepare the most elegant and sophisticated or the most classic and emblematic cocktails.
If this December 31st you will welcome family and friends to your home to perform various cabadas, rituals or simply give you a hug full of good energy for the following months, these recipes will be of great use to you.
Looking ahead to the New Year, Luis Castro, Jack Daniel’s Brand Ambassador; Jose Valencia, Brand Ambassador of Hendrick’s Gin, and Karen Álvarez, Regional Brand Ambassador South America of Flor de Caña, teach us how to prepare some cocktails from home for this occasion based on whiskey, rum and gin.
1. Jack Ginger
- 2 oz of Jack Daniel’s No. 7
- ¼ oz Criollo lime juice
- 4oz Ginger Ale
- 1 Rosemary
- First, place ice cubes in a long glass.
- Then add Jack Daniel’s N° 7, lemon juice and complete with ginger ale.
- Quickly, stir gently so as not to lose the ginger ale bubbles.
- Finally, decorate with a sprig of rosemary, which must be lit slightly to aromatize.
2. Hendrick’s Neptunia Tonic
- 50 ml of Hendrick’s Neptunia Gin
- 150 ml of premium tonic water
- 3 slices of pepino
- First, combine all the ingredients in a tall glass with ice cubes, then stir lightly.
- To decorate, cut 3 very thin rounds of pepino and place them in the cocktail.
3. Cocktail Punch
- 2 ounces of Flor de Cana 12 Años
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 1 pinch of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of boiling water
- cinnamon stick
- dehydrated pineapple
- First, place a cup of boiling water in a pot.
- Then, pour the rum, butter, sugar and a pinch of vanilla extract.
- Remove the ingredients and serve in a heat-resistant cup.
- Finally, decorate with a cinnamon stick and dehydrated pineapple.
Follow us on our social networks:
- Twitter: @Mag_ECpe
- Facebook: Mag
- YouTube: Mag.
- Instagram: @mag_peru