At dinner Christmas there is nothing more delicious than enjoying the baked turkey or piglet with various garnishes; however, many people eagerly await dessert time and panettone and hot chocolate are not the only options. For your Christmas table do not miss something sweet, here are two options that are very rich and easy to prepare and only require a microwave.
To make it easy and time-consuming, LG specialists offer two easy-to-make recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
1. Chocochip cookies
(20 servings approximately)
- 130 gr. of prepared flour
- 100 gr. of butter
- 50 gr. of sugar
- 50 gr. of chocolate sparks
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 or
- Flatten the butter with a fork and add the sugar to mix to form a paste.
- Add the egg.
- Add the flour and baking powder and mix with the chocolate chips.
- Place the dough on parchment paper.
- Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. It’s important to be on the lookout for cookies to prevent them from drying out.
2. Chocolate cake
For the cake
- 3 dishes
- 250 gr. of milk
- 1 lemon
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar or its sweetener equivalent
- 1 cup cocoa powder
For the cream
- 200 gr. of sour cream
- 450 gr. of dark chocolate
- 250 gr. of white delicacy
- Make a puree with the banana and add the lemon juice.
- Add the eggs and the lyrics.
- Add the ingredients one at a time.
- Stir everything well and transfer the preparation to a microwave-safe model.
- Bake in the microwave for at least 20 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Heat the sour cream and add the bitter chocolate, once melted, mix and set aside.
- Open the keke in half to spread with white food and cover again.
- Finally, bathe the keke with the chocolate.
In order to receive an effective form in the indicated time, the power of the oven must be taken into account. 1200 W microwaves, such as LG’s NeoChef ™ model, ensure high productivity in the kitchen quickly and evenly in food. In addition, with a greater capacity ensures to attend to a large family, which is perfect to share in these holidays.