Have you ever considered using CBD oil to lose weight? This naturally occurring compound offers a lot of potential health benefits that can help burning calories, reducing appetite and increasing metabolism.
Whether you make your own CBD strain seed oil or buy top quality CBD oil products, the secret lies in the size of the dose. Keep reading for the full summary on the use of CBD oil for weight loss.
CBD and weight loss
Cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are the two main cannabinoids found in cannabis and hemp plants. The second is psychoactive and offers powerful cognitive effects, while the first is not psychoactive and offers many potential health benefits.
As a result, CBD is a popular choice among medical patients and wellness enthusiasts. That it offers you all the holistic benefits without the typical marijuana effect.
Most people think that cannabis compounds increase hunger instead of suppressing it. This statement is true, but only for THC. CBD has a completely different effect on your metabolism and appetite.
Want to use CBD to lose weight? Here’s how CBD can help you lose weight:
- Suppression of appetite: Unlike THC, CBD does not stimulate the CB1 receptor which releases hunger-inducing hormones. Instead, it blocks the CB1 receptor and reduces appetite.
- Fat breakdown: CBD indirectly activates CB2 receptors, helping to convert white fat globules to brown ones. The former is stored by your body for later use, while the latter generates heat and burns calories.
- Increased metabolism– A faster metabolism helps you burn calories faster, even while resting. CBD is known as a metabolic booster that increases the body’s metabolic rate.
- More energy: In addition to using CBD to lose weight, you can also benefit from its ability to make you feel revitalized, awake and free of brain fog.
- Hormonal control: Excessive eating as a coping mechanism is one of the main causes of weight gain. CBD lowers cortisol levels, reducing stress and anxiety.
- Reduced inflammation: CBD promotes weight loss by reducing inflammation and pain, which can affect your motivation to exercise and stay healthy.
Keep in mind that research on CBD and weight loss is still limited. This natural product should not replace a healthy lifestyle. Remember to consult your doctor before making any medical changes.
Best dose of CBD for weight loss
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does not have a recommended daily allowance for CBD. It can be tricky to figure out your ideal starting dose, so some trial and error are inevitable.
The recommended dose of CBD for weight loss depends on many factors, including your specific symptoms and biological profile.
Each person’s body interacts differently with cannabinoids, so optimizing daily intake is essential. Some of the factors that affect the dose of CBD include:
- Existing health conditions
- The symptoms you want to treat
25 mg a day is the typical dose for most wellness consumers. Beginners usually start around 10-15 mg a day. More experienced users may require more than 40 mg per day.
The best approach is to start low and gradually increase the dose to achieve the desired effect. For some, it may be half a CBD gum, while others may need a higher dose. Remember to consult your doctor before incorporating any CBD product into your lifestyle.
Tip: Download the mydosage app for a detailed explanation of your recommended intake.
How to consume CBD oil to lose weight
Ready to reap the benefits of using CBD oil to lose weight? Start by looking for an organic, broad, or full-spectrum product that has been tested and tested by third parties. We recommend that you opt for a brand with Clean Green certification.
For best results, follow these top tips:
- After a workout: Consume CBD oil after a meal that contains fat
- Before a workout: Take a tablespoon of coconut oil with CBD oil
- In the morning: Add a few drops of CBD oil to your morning drink
CBD products are also available in the form of vapes, jelly beans and capsules. Here’s how to get the most out of these items:
- Use an electronic vaporizer made for dried flowers
- Use topical CBD creams for skin or joint problems
Low on CBD and weight loss
Although scientists don’t know everything about cannabidiol, research shows this organic compound can be used for weight management. You can use CBD for appetite suppression, increased metabolism, higher energy levels, hormonal control, and fat reduction.
Ready to lose weight with the help of a natural compound? Visit your doctor and ask about the benefits of using CBD oil to lose weight.
Jennifer Gallagher, an experienced cannabis grower at SeedSupreme Seedbank. During a 7-year career in the marijuana business, Jennifer has gained a lot of expertise in this field. As for the weeds, he knows everything inside. Jennifer is an expert in potting as well as cannabis types and their effects. She is also familiar with all the nuances of the legislation.