March is coming to an end and his farewell is marked by the last two days of the Qatar 2022 qualifiers. This Thursday the 24th and Tuesday the 29th, the teams of the South American Football Confederation (CONMEBOL) play decisive matches and millions of people in the summer in their teams in the stadiums or from home. If you are one of those who will stay in front of the TV and will not stop encouraging, the global piqueos can not miss on the table and here are some recipes which you can prepare in your air fryer.
Cooking time: 19 minutes (200 ° C)
- 600 gr of ground meat
- 60 gr of ground bread
- 1 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 burger panels
- 4 slices of lettuce
- 1 tomato
- Ketchup or cream to taste
- 4 slices of cheese of your choice
- Put the ground meat and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Dice half the onion and all the garlic cloves, and add them to the meat together with the pepper powder, black pepper and salt and mix all together.
- Tap “Start Program” on your Air Fryer. After the preheating beep is ready, remove the basket and cover with a layer of parchment paper. Form the meat mixture into round burgers and place them in the basket, then push it back into the fryer to resume cooking.
- Peel a squash, grate it and slice the tomatoes.
- Cut the loaves in half, spread with ketchup or cream to taste and place the lettuce, then the burgers, the cheese flake, onions in rings and a slice of tomato.
Cooking time: 12 minutes (180 ° C)
- Pita pan 12-15 cm in diameter
- 20 gr red sauce
- 60 gr grated mozzarella cheese
- 20 g of chopped vegetables of your choice
- 1 sausage
- Tap “Start Program” to activate preheating. When the beep sounds, take out the basket.
- Now, with the help of a spoon, spread the red sauce over the pita bread, add the mozzarella, vegetables and finally the sausage (salami, hot dog, etc.) to start cooking the pizza.
- It will be ready to serve in 12 minutes.
3. BBQ ribs (American barbecue ribs)
Cooking time: 29 minutes (180 ° C)
- 350 gr of pork ribs
- 35 g of sugar
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- 5 g of this powder
- 5 g of paprika
- 50 g of honey
- 100 g of BBQ sauce
- Wash the ribs and dry with paper towels. Then use a toothpick or fork to prick small holes in the meat for marinating.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, honey, and BBQ sauce. Add the ribs and mix well, marinate for an hour.
- Once the fryer is ready, remove the basket and place foil on the base and on the marinated ribs for 25 minutes at 180 ° C. It is important to know that in the middle of cooking the Air Fryer will warn with a beep to stop, remove the basket and turn the meat for a complete and even preparation.
4. Cheese stuffed potatoes
Cooking time: 34 minutes (200 ° C)
- 2 large potatoes (300 grams each approx.)
- 60 g of mozzarella cheese
- 60 gr of chopped bacon
- 10 g of oil
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of ground pepper
- Wash each potato well and cut it into 0.3 cm thick wheels without cutting everything.
- Preheat the Air Fryer, when the beep sounds, remove the basket and place the potatoes, brush with oil and cook for 20 minutes at 200 ° C.
- When this time has elapsed, remove the potatoes and fill in the gaps with the bacon and mozzarella cheese. Put them back in the fryer to resume the program for another 10 minutes. Then remove and sprinkle with salt and pepper to serve.
5. Crispy sausages
Cooking time: 13 minutes (180 ° C)
- 10 mini sausages
- 5 g of cumin
- 5 g of pepper powder
Preheat the Air Fryer. Once you hear the beep, remove the basket and place foil on the base or grid. Place the sausages in the basket and resume the program at 180 ° C for 13 minutes.
b. Remove the sausages and serve with cumin and chili for a more intense flavor.
These recipes have been provided by Xiaomi specialists to prepare the 3.5-liter Air Fryer, a smart device that allows you to program preparations from your mobile for the need to download the application ‘My Home’, available for Android and iOS, and have it. access to the appliance from the mobile. Inside there is a section “More Recipes” and you can choose the option “Start Program” so that the cooking is done automatically. With this step, the preheating will be activated first and when the fryer reaches the desired temperature, a beep will sound. This will indicate that you can remove the basket and enter the ingredients, according to each chop, so that it is cooked in the time and temperature set in each dish automatically.